We think little Oliver has it made.
Here he is out relaxing on Father's Day.
Tired after company left
Kissing up to Grandma
Oliver and Grandpa bonding
Making himself at home.
After going out at 5:30AM
Grandma Pottroff brought gifts
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Friday, May 18, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Well, I was a little charmer at my first adoption event, smiling and wagging my tail. But after awhile,I just had to close my eyes for a, dare I say, cat nap? My buddy Summer is keeping me company. A very nice little girl is my pillow. I loved all the kids I met at the adoption event and all the noise and crowds didn't faze me a bit-all the more fun!
My friend Yukiko took this picture of me at my very first adoption event on Mother's Day weekend. I am sitting pretty, don't you think? My foster mom is teaching me that if I want pets and attention I need to have "4 on the floor"-and that means paws on the ground. So even though it is really tough not to jump up to get closer to my loving foster family and other cool people I meet, I sit for pets! Neat trick!
Monday, May 7, 2007
10. I love kids and dogs and even cats.
9. I will walk with you every day-your 4 legged personal trainer
8. I will cuddle and snuggle as needed (I love to curl up like a baby in your arms)
7. I will never complain about your cooking!
6. I promise that no squirrel will invade your yard.
5. I will love you even on bad hair days.
4. I vow to protect you from the UPS man and the newspaper guy.
3. I will keep your heat bills down-put me under your covers!
2. I will keep your kitchen floor crumb free.
1. I will give you lots of reasons to come home and curl up on the couch.
Look at me! Here I am with Annabel and Ceres and Cole. I wasn't sure where I was headed when we left my mom and brothers and sisters, but this place is great! I don't have to share a crate, I have my own bowl, a really big yard, and holes that my new foster sister has thoughtfully dug!
Shhh... don't tell anyone, but Ceres the gsp is my girlfriend. She shares her toys and lets me hang with her. You need to know that I love other dogs (and even sleep with the housecat). I am really hoping that my furever family has alot of action. My foster family has 2 other dogs and 2 cats and even a kid. And you know what, I love it all!